Our busy bags actually work! Good thing, since we had a round two trade last week and got six more bags for the kids to play with. And lately we have needed them. With all the snow this winter, reading, art projects, and the train table have only kept my kids away from the television for so long. Thankfully the bags have added a bit more time in. I won't say my kids haven't watched any TV during our snowy days, but at least we don't spend the entire day in front of the tube!
My kids favorite busy bags are definitely the dyed pasta I originally made (the stringing doesn't really work but sorting and pouring are so much fun!) and the sponge tower building we just got the other day. I love busy bags, and I am excited for the sight word and word family activities we'll be getting later this week to add to our collection.
We love our busy bags. And yes,we wear our pajamas pretty much all day on snowy days. We even have those babies on under our snowsuits 97% of the time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment