Friday, March 28, 2014
Ellie Ballerina
On Sunday afternoon we "enjoyed" the capstone event of Noelle's first dance class experience - her first recital. It was something special all right! There were five classes, each with two short performances, one tap and one ballet. I am confident that Noelle's classes ballet routine was the best of the ten dance bunch, but the other nine were little short of torture. I paid super close attention to Noelle's class; otherwise I entertained myself by texting Julia several rows ahead as we were appalled at how horrible the experience was for everyone in the auditorium. Thankfully we only paid $50 for this experience, it was approximately 12 seconds from our house and daycare, and that price included ten 45 minute classes that my daughter absolutely loved, as well as the lovely blue leotard you see here. Dance is not my daughter's talent. I think next fall we'll be back at gymnastics - something that allows her to get more energy out and requires slightly less discipline, at least for 3, 4, or 5 year olds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment