Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Costco!

This is kind of how I felt about my beloved store, Costco, the weekend before Thanksgiving too...


We made a quick trip on Sunday so Bryan could show me some TV's he has been eyeing for the basement. Since he would like one that takes up the whole wall and I feel the 42-inch we have upstairs is huge, he wanted to prove to me just how great 60+ inches could be. We'll see what deals he can find this week. In the meantime, the question I must ask is why Costco seems to be a weekend shopping excursion that extended families must experience together. Seriously, you don't need to come to the store, walk 5-wide down the narrow aisles, and take 16 samples for your next of kin. I can never get by grandma lollygagging with the huge carts they have there, my hungry kids never get samples unless I stalk down the 18-year old making them in the little toaster oven for the whole 6 minutes they take to cook, and I  understand the milk room is cold, but stop blocking the entrance with your 6 carts of pizza and rotisserie chicken while you dash in and out. Calm down people! This is why I generally go to Costco Friday afternoons with just Kellen in tow. Stay-at-home moms, how I envy your 10 am Tuesday morning Costco trips!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you blogged about Costco AND have a picture! Classic! You forgot to mention the people that block the way to the registers because they are star gazing and don't realize there are 8 lines open to the right.

    ReplyDelete