Monday, October 10, 2011
Still Pregnant...
Yes, I am still pregnant. Dragon is officially due tomorrow, so he has one more day to make his arrival without being late. I know, baby due dates are just guesses and anywhere in the 37-42 week range is considered normal, but I was really confident with all the early contractions and cramps that he'd be an early arrival. Oh well. We did spend the weekend enjoying being a family of 3. Noelle and I played with friends at the park on Friday, had a picnic lunch and playground date together on Saturday, and then the three of us picked up Aunt Catherine and headed to the pumpkin patch and fall festival at Gaver Tree Farm on Sunday. I'll do a post on that soon after we download pictures. I have been trying to give Maddie extra attention too, with some long walks every morning now that the weather is beautiful. And I cleaned the house (for the last time before baby) again yesterday. So we are still ready for Dragon's arrival. Maybe he'll come on his due date as a sign that he is going to be a super cooperative little guy throughout life! Oh, and there is a full moon around 4 am Wednesday morning. So we'll see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment