Friday, September 19, 2014

Noelle's Five Year Stats

Wednesday I picked Noelle up from school early for our visit to see Dr. Burke. At this point, Noelle is an old pro with doctor's appointments. She knows she doesn't get any shots (we do flu mist for her) until she is quite a bit older so things are smooth sailing with her at these visits right now.

First, can we just take a look at this picture? My daughter looks so old and mature these days I can pretty much not stand it. I love watching her grow in to an amazing young lady but it is happening so fast!


When we got to her appointment we were called almost immediately. Noelle had her hearing and vision checks and passed with no problems and then they did her height and weight. Official measurements:

44 pounds
44 1/4 inches

These are pretty accurate I think. According to the growth charts they provided that put Noelle at the 79% for height and 75% for weight. She is tall and muscular and lovely in my non-biased opinion! If she stays on her current trend, she should be around 5 foot 6 inches when she is grown, very impressive with her 5 feet mommy.

When Dr. Burke came in, she examined Noelle, we discussed her Hopkins appointments with urology and GI, and Noelle was pronounced healthy and growing fine otherwise. We were out of their from door to door in under 30 minutes, including a bathroom break which I thought was pretty great!

Noelle has two Hopkins appointments in October and we have Kellen's three year old well check that month as well so it will be a busy month of doctor's visits. Here's to hoping we don't have any additional sick visits thrown in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment