This time tomorrow summer programs 2011 will be officially over and I should be out of Alexandria, VA back on my way to Baltimore for good for this year! I can not wait.
Despite having a pretty easy summer with the programs (and it is hard to complain about my sites when I get to sleep in my own bed each night unlike my colleagues who for the most part are sleeping in uncomfortable dorm beds for the majority of it), I am exhausted and need a rest. For some reason, despite having a better pregnancy in many ways this time around, my body is totally worn down. Perhaps it has been the almost daily 90 minute each way commutes, or my fever/migraines of late July, or most probably it is just caring for my very rambunctious almost 2 year old while trying to keep the house some semblance of clean and a healthy dinner on the table at least most of the time. But whatever it is, I am ready for a vacation and then my regular 7-5, 4 days a week work schedule.
So here is to the last 24 hours being drama free and not having to worry about my work cell phone ringing for the next 45 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment