Monday, September 21, 2015

Knight Night

The Saturday of Labor Day weekend, the local Chick-fil-a had a Mom and Son Knight Date so I signed Kellen and I up for an early dinner. We had a great time!

We arrived to a decorated restaurant complete with tables with menus laid out, knight, dragon, and castle props, and waiters and waitresses to take our orders. We ordered and then did some playing. The kid area was closed off to people not at the event and they had a balloon station in there plus picture opportunities. The whole thing was adorable and ended with me getting a rose, Kellen being offered a goodie bag, plus cards for a free sandwich and free ice cream on another visit. Oh and we each got a free dessert while we were there. Win!

I love my knight and hope we can have more date nights in the future!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment