This morning we headed to Gaver Tree Farm for our third annual pumpkin patch extravaganza. This year we were joined not only by Aunt Catherine, a mainstay in our October adventure, but by her little family, as well as by the Hollywood crowd. We started out with the hayride to the pumpkin patch. Catherine and I explained to Kel how we rode last year trying to get him to come on out of my body!
Our little family of four
Aunt Catherine, Avery, and Noelle
Nicole, Annabelle, Kellen, and I
Kellen surrounded by most of his favorite ladies!
Noelle and Bryan enjoying the ride
Kellen and I
Then we picked the perfect pumpkins again (Noelle decided we need two from the patch and two minis from the barn to make complete family set!)
The best view of the pumpkin patch!
Drumming!
Kellen picking a pumpkin
Saxton's posing with pumpkins
Next up was the festival complete with the bouncy area, slides, petting farm, mazes, and race cars. Kellen didn't love our outing as much as the rest of us since we woke him up from his nap to play, but he did get in to the slide riding! Noelle liked pretty much everything. I liked the slides and my awesome win on the racetrack against Catherine, and B did a little bit of everything. Finally, we had a quick lunch before heading home.
Big sister Noelle and big boy Kellen chilling at the barn.
I think the 3rd scarecrow is the cutest!
Hmm, how tall am I this year?
Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy!
Peek A Boo!
Ugh, here she comes again!
Going for a ride with dad!
Whee!
Going in for the lead around the turn!
We had another great time at Gaver Tree Farm!
No comments:
Post a Comment