Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Girly Girl

I think it is because I refused to put her in pink for the first several months of life. Or maybe because I asked for green and yellow knowing I was having a girl. Whatever the reason, Noelle has decided in the past week that she really must be wearing a dress each day. She loves to twirl around and show it off, and gets great joy out of telling Byran which one she wants to wear each morning. Thankfully it has been slightly warmer than freezing, but we have had to invest in more tights this week. Here is my little girly girl in her dresses:







It makes me feel slightly better to remember I really liked dresses too when I was little. And I like them now, to an extent. As long as she still wants to run around and play sports and get dirty too, I'm happy! Happy 18 months to my little girly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment