After running off a lot of calories Saturday morning, I packed up the kids and headed over to the first of the weekend birthday parties. It was a great party at the farm Noelle had gone to for her school field trip and both kids had a fabulous time on the hay ride, checking out the animals, and playing. Of course the cupcakes were appreciated too!
Later that evening Bryan took over kid duty and I went to celebrate my good friend, Katie's, upcoming arrival. I can't wait to meet her little boy next month and the sprinkle was a great chance to celebrate our favorite librarian, shower her with some small gifts, gab (and tell our favorite delivery and baby stories!), and eat the wonderful food provided by our fabulous hosts. It was a great time.
Sunday started with church where both kids were on good behavior and then the second birthday party of the weekend, a pirate party. We enjoyed a super cute themed party right down the street at the tire park. The highlight was the treasure hunt led by the birthday boy's daddy. My kids have played non-stop with their inflatable swords and pirate eye patches since the event.
So that was the relaxing weekend before my 11 straight day marathon at work. At least I got a break Tuesday afternoon if you count a visit to Hopkins with Noelle (and an hour at the pool!) and will have a late arrival Thursday as I take my baby boy to his first ever day of school!
No comments:
Post a Comment