Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there with a special Mother's Day wish to our moms, Carol and Sue, our sister-in-law, Tracie, and our newest mommy friend, Kristin!

I've had a great day. It started with a wonderful breakfast with two of my Miami friends to celebrate Nicole and Sean's impending arrival, Peach, at Eggspectations, one of my favorite Maryland establishments! After a great meal we headed to a spa for my first ever massage. It was amazing, especially since I hurt my lower back yesterday at work (yes I had my first Saturday work day of the summer) moving some tables around and carrying some boxes I probably shouldn't have.

After my massage, I spent some quality time with B and Noelle for lunch before Bryan and I headed off to my first post-Noelle Orioles game. We had Bryan's firm's seats so were just 3 rows back from the field. The Orioles didn't win but it was a gorgeous day out and it was great to spend some time outside.

After picking up Noelle from our friends, Bryan and Noelle treated me to the cheap meal I have been craving for months - Mickey D's. We don't have fast food really ever, but Alien has been wanting some nuggets and fries and B was happy to oblige my Mother's Day craving.

I also got a great card from Noelle (Mickey Mouse and his friends sing to me) and a beautiful flowered plant we can put in the garden next week. So all in all it was a great Mother's Day! We hope you all enjoyed a beautiful day with your loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment